Made of the same high-quality Australian Merino wool fibers used in their sheepskin pads, Fleecworks has finally developed a beautiful wool pad worthy of the Fleeceworks name. Fleeceworks Therawool pads feature lofty, washable wool that won't flatten or felt, isn't bulky under your leg, and protects your horse's back.
- Machine washable - just brush it out after washing to restore its soft, plush feel
- Durable - sustainable wool fibers attached to a poly-acrylic backing make this pad tough enough for daily riding
- Breathable and Wicking - natural wool fibers pull heat and sweat off of your horse's back to protect from tissue injury
- Protective - this pad has been designed with a thickness/density of at least one inch for ideal shock absorption and relief from pressure points to maximize comfort of your horse's back
- Customizable - any of Fleeceworks foam or felt inserts can be used to optimize the fit of your saddle
Fleeceworks Therawool Perfect Balance Square Dressage Pad is a traditional looking square dressage pad, lined with shock-absorbing, thermoregulating wool panels, and featuring Fleeceworks Perfect Technology to optimize saddle fit and comfort: removable front inserts for a lift in front, rear riser inserts to adjust the back of the saddle, and full panels for extra cushioning. (All inserts are sold separately.)
A Fleeceworks Therawool pad is a great addition to any rider's tackroom. They provide nearly the same amount of thermoregulation as Fleeceworks traditional sheepskin pads, but with less upkeep and for less money. They're a great everyday schooling pad (even though they look good enough to show in), and a nice alternative for those of us with smaller budgets to work with. To get the most benefit out of a Fleeceworks Therawool pad, use it directly on your horse's back.